Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A year older and not much wiser

A couple friends and I hit the road for a three day fishing tour of the Wisconsin Driftless area. The more I fish, the more I consider it like a bag of skittles. I love all the colors. Red is like swinging a streamer for a big brown, orange is casting little BWO’s to small trout, and yellow is dragging the bottom for something nasty. I love it all, even the yellows. This trip had all of that and a ton of fish.


Below are a few highlights. Johnny will post better photos that he took. Thanks to Dan H and Tim from Riverblends for helping me forget about getting older.




-John, match this up with your photo and see if it was the same fish you caught.
Mouse fishing at night. -Kidding...
-

Not my photography here, this is all John.

1 comment:

  1. That brookie is the same one I caught that morning. What a beast.

    ReplyDelete